- The soft, form-fitting upper and cozy interior creates a very comfortable run.
- A good number of runners liked the LunarEpic Flyknit’s plush cushioning.
- It is flexible.
- It is light.
- The shoe can be used as a long-distance trainer or for shorter and faster runs, based on several comments from runners.
- Nike’s unique Flywire helps secure the midfoot in snug comfort.
- Two sockliners, one 4mm and another 6mm version, for better and personalized fit.
- A small number of runners use the shoe for casual wear.
- Unbelievable traction on a multitude of surfaces, based on several testers’ comments.